At the Clinic, we are proud to provide our patients with prime services; We take pride in our process starting from the very first appointment; opening a
patient file, recording all patient medical history, and then we conduct a full medical exam, and finally give out a medical recommendation whether it’s a
medication prescription or a rehabilitation program provided at the International Center for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ICPMR), our ICPMR is
equipped with latest most advanced equipment and operated by highly-skilled therapists under the direct supervision of Dr. Yusef Sarhan. We are
committed to maintain patient confidentiality, privacy, respect patient’s time, and his/her medical and psychological health.
"There Are Clinics But .. This is The Clinic"
- M.B. Ch.B, Egypt
- Jordanian Board of Orthopedic Surgery
-Fellowship of Australian College of Rehabilitation Medicine(FACRM)
- Jordanian board of physical Medicine and Rehabilitation(JMCC, Phys.Med. & Rehab.)
- Jordan Medical Association
- Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Jordan Orthopedic Association.
- Jordan Association of Physical Medicine, Arthritis, and Rehabilitation.
Past president (2002 – 2004)
- The Jordanian Osteoporosis Medical Association
- Jordan Sport Medicine Federation
- Pan – Arab Federation of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- World federation of Neuro – Rehabilitation Society
- Pan – Arab Federation of Neuro – Rehabilitation Society
- World Federation of Musicology
- Internship, Egypt
- Resident in Orthopedic Surgery, Jordan University Hospital, Amman – Jordan.
- Full time lecturer in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Jordan; And Jordan University Hospital, Amman – Jordan.
- Registrar in Rehabilitation Medicine, New South Wales University Hospitals, Sydney, Australia.
- Vice – Chairman of Temporary Council , Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Jordan.
- Director of Rehabilitation Department, Ibn – Al- Haytham Hospital since 2007
- Part time Rehabilitation Consultant, King Hussein Cancer Center since 2006
Immediate Past Posts
- Dean, Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences , University of Jordan
- Director of Rehabilitation Unit, Jordan University Hospital
- Assistant Professor Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Orthopedic and
Rehabilitation department, Medical College, University of Jordan
- Assistant Professor Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Prosthetic & Orthotic
department, Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences , University of Jordan
- Member, World-Federation of Neuro-Rehabilitation Society
- Member, Pan-Arab Federation of Neuro-Rehabilitation Society
- Member,Musculo-skeletal committee, World Federation of Hemophi
Important Past Commettees
- President, Jordan Association for Physical Medicine, Arthritis, and Rehabilitation
- Chairman, Jordan Anti-Doping Committee for the 9th pan-Arab sports Games
- Invited Expert to The WHO / ISPO to Review Guidelines on Training personnel in Devolving Countries for Prosthetic and Orthotics Services. Glasgow – UK
- Invited symposia Coordinator and Lecturer to the 11th World congress of
International society for Prosthetics and Orthotics. Hong Kong
- Chairman, Directory Board , Speech and Language Research Center,
University of Jordan
- Chairman, Steering Committee for Establishing a Physical Therapy College, Amman Private University
- Chairman, Steering Committee for establishing Therapeutic Massage, specialty for Blind people
- Chairman, Medical Committee for students with special needs, University of Jordan
- Member, Director Board, Center for Development of Human Resources, University of Jordan
- Vice chairman, Medical Examiners Board, Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation, Jordan Medical Council
- Member, Licenening Committee for Rehabilitation Professionals, Ministry
- Member, Bone Tumor Management Team, King Hussein Cancer Center
- Member, Medical Committee for Evaluation of Physically Disabled Children, Al – Hussein Society
2002 – 2004
1. Faculty of Medicine, University of Jordan
Teaching 5th year Medical Students and Postgraduate Orthopedic Residents the following subjects:
1. Trauma Rehabilitation:
2. Orthopedic Rehabilitation:
Spinal cord injury
Joint Reconstruction surgery
Amputations and prosthetic fitting
3. Normal and pathological gait analysis
2. Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Jordan
Principles of Rehabilitation Medicine
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy "1"
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Lower limbs prosthetics "1"
3. Physical Education College
Teaching Master Degree students the following subjects:
Sport Injuries and Rehabilitation
Sport Injuries and Therapeutic exercises
Workshops & Courses (Professional)
Physical Modalities in Rehabilitation, Sydney, Australia 1985
Neuromuscular Stimulation, Sydney, Australia 1985
Manipulation Techniques, Sydney, Australia 1985
Advanced Course of Lower Limb Prosthetics, Sydney, Australia 1987
Advanced Course of Upper Limb Prosthetics, Melbourne, Australia 1988
Theoretical splinting course and the practical Orfit workshop on new
splinting techniques, Amman – Jordan 1989
WHO workshop on Scoliosis, Amman – Jordan 1990
WHO workshop on Community Based Rehabilitation, Amman – Jordan 1991
Akron Training course on "Is okinetics in sports and Rehabilitation"
WHO workshop for the key Medical and Technical personnel in prosthetics and Orthotics for Western Asia , Amman – Jordan 1993
Training course in "Low Energy Laser Therapy" organized by the Russian State – Medical University , Amman – Jordan 1993
WHO workshop on "Palliative care for Cancer patients" Amman – Jordan 1995
Workshop on Hand Splinting : Static and Dynamic, Muscat – Oman 1995
Gait Analysis and spinal movement training course (zebras system), Tubingen – Germany 1997
The 8th Anti-Doping workshop of the pan-Arab sports federation.
Beirut – Lebanon 2000
Sport Medicine course by Jordan Olympic Academy, Amman – Jordan 2000
Evolution in pain Management workshop. Dead Sea, Jordan 2002
Sport Medicine course , under the auspices of the IOC Medical Commission
and Olympic Solidarity, Amman – Jordan 2004
workshop on Documention Based care for advanced care of low back and Neck pain, Helsinki, Finland 2008
workshop and seminar on Personalized Prevention Medicine, Genomics, the Art of Wellbeing, Nice, France, 2009
Mesotherapy workshop in pain management, Rome, Italy, 2009
Workshops & Courses (Educational)
Methods in Medical Research and use of Biostatistics Course, University of Jordan in Collaboration with John Hopkins University, Amman – Jordan , 1989
The objective Structural Clinical Examination, (OSCE) workshop, University of Jordan, Amman – Jordan 1992
Medical Research Basic Methods for the Clinicians, University of Jordan workshop, Amman – Jordan 1993
E- Health Course, By Royal Scientific Society and European Union, Amman – Jordan 2004
Workshop as Quality Assurance, by University of Jordan, Amman – Jordan, 2004
Workshop on Quality Assurance in Higher Education: Why and How? Amman – Jordan, 2005